Wednesday, May 21, 2014

I Want You To Fuck Me



"It's time to get up. We have a wedding to get to. Babe! Let's go. Oh, still in bed I see. I also see the way you are looking at me. Stop that. I am showered but I still need to do my make-up. Let's go! Hunny...Ok...a little teasing won't hurt. Do you like my firm big ass in these lace panties? Well, you can keep those panties in your pocket for later. What I want right now is your dick. I can't resist, pleases fuck me. Climb on top of me. What will you see from your POV? What it's like to give me your cock. Looking into your eyes. Moaning. My facial expressions needing you to give it to me. Harder. Faster. Now the only question is, where will I ask you to cum?"

Find that and so much more at my naughty clips store HERE!


(For my MFC babes you can tip offline 200 tokens and I'll e-mail you a download link! Find my profile HERE.) 


No comments:

Post a Comment