Thursday, May 29, 2014

NEW VIDEO!





I am all ready for cheerleading practice and you call me into Mom's office. Not really sure what you want I make sure to bring my attitude but turn on the sweet charm that you love so much at the same time. I shut the door and lock it as you ask. You continue to convince me to apply lipstick, lip gloss, and put my hair in pigtails. Not really sure what this is all about. I have on the socks you like and the white panties. You want to play a game but I am not sure I understand. Through some coaxing I do as you say. Resulting in me touching myself but you're not looking right? I don't want to get in trouble for being in Mom's office...I need to go to cheer practice. I'll do what you say, you know what the coach does when he gets angry...



Find that video and more HERE! Enjoy =) 


No comments:

Post a Comment