Monday, May 19, 2014

Well hello there. It sure feels good to have a blog again. I've missed it and from what I have heard from you all, you miss it too. I am sad we lost years of awesomeness on Tumblr but unfortunately they probably would have deleted me anyhow. So I took matters into my own hands. To be frank, I sort of stepped back on a lot of things. I needed to do that. However, I have learned a lot since then. Honestly. I know that family members, friends, and the such read my blog, twitter, etc. I don't write it for them. I write it for me. Most importantly, I write it for you guys (and gals!).

I enjoy sharing bits and pieces of my life squeezed in among the naughty bits too. The real stuff. The stuff that makes us all human. The stuff that makes us laugh. The stuff that makes us cry. The stuff that makes us really feel. That makes us feel connected in this big wide world. We all have felt the same feelings in some manner or another through our different yet shared experiences. This is a way for me to do just that. Can I say again how much I've missed you guys!? RA RA, SHISH KUM BAH. You guys make my life better in so many ways (complicated, yes) but better. This "job" holds many things beyond the initial first glance of an attractive girl. I am just like you. Don't forget that. This journey is one I never thought I'd have. One I didn't even know existed until a laissez faire conversation between a photographer, Vikki and I occurred. I wouldn't change it for the world though. I wouldn't change the experiences I have had. The people I have met. Or how it's changed the relationships I currently or do not currently hold. There is a lot to be learned on this path. Overtime, I look forward to sharing that with you. But simply put, it's good to be back.

I'll be editing and making this blog much more than it is now. I look forward to sharing that evolution with you. Make sure to check back often, we have so much to catch up on.

*hops away to work on just that*


No comments:

Post a Comment