Friday, August 8, 2014

I know...

I've been rather quiet lately. Truth being I just haven't been feeling so great. I really try to not complain because I have much to be thankful for, but truth being ^. I did want to, however check in with you guys and see how all of you are doing? I have been thinking about you guys a lot. I miss you! I really do. I hope in the coming weeks I can get back to some sort of "normal." I did want to say thank you to those that have ordered customs and those that have been patient to complete their orders currently, you guys don't even know how helpful it is to me when you show me your compassion like you have. I deliver, always. But, I know you guys know that! I can't even begin to describe the many ways I am thankful for each and every one of you. Those that I continue to keep in touch with and those that have lost touch, know that I think of you often. My fans are my friends...they are my family. You support me in so many ways and just know that I am extremely grateful. 

That's all I am going to say for now, next time I have a super funny story from New Years Day that somehow escaped the archives. I only just remembered because it embarrassingly got told at a family function not too long ago. Not sure I should even tell you the title...it might raise some eyebrows without the proper explanation to follow. Stay tuned! I know you'll be back. >;) It's too good not to...

Much love, 
Brooke 

2 comments: