Friday, August 29, 2014

RONNIE! HAHAHAHA!








I really don't know what to say here but this giraffe is fucking hilarious! It's just about as tall as me (which I am not sure if that is saying much lol) However, for a stuffed giraffe I am going to say that's pretty tall leaving me on the petite side. I can't stop smiling or laughing at it when I pass it in the hall. Ryner...I am not sure what he thought but he barked at it. I put it past his gated area as I imagine it would end up looking like something mauled on the savanna. Which on one hand would be funny (wait is that wrong I am just seeing images of a leg missing and fluff EVERYWHERE) on the other hand I'd be a sad panda. Seriously thank you this is one gift that's going to go down in the books! Check your e-mail. :*) 

Oh and booty. Or BROOTY shall I say. Newbs...that's Brooke's Booty or better known as Sasshaaaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment