Tuesday, November 11, 2014

A wee Brooke Marie :*)

Well I have most certainly been playing Houdini as of late...well actually for awhile now! Without further ado...I/we are expecting a wee Brooke Marie! I couldn't be more excited to have the chance to share part of this journey with all of you. 




This means that *gasp* custom content changes will be posted (finally! you say...however probably not what you were expecting. I sure am expecting something though. *Winkity wink*) I will detail those below and in the tab labeled "Custom Content." Yes, I will continue working probably till about March. From there on out I will be taking some time away to enjoy the arrival of little one and tend to his/her needs. I anticipate creating content ahead of time to tide us all over until my return. I imagine sometime around June or July 2015. I will still pop in to say hello on twitter and here on my blog but my presence will be mostly required elsewhere. That it should and I feel so blessed to be able to take this chance to do so. I so look forward to meeting wee Brooke Marie and I look forward to all the joy that is to come. To be able to share a part of that with all of you is really special to me. I know not all of you will feel that way, but I feel the majority of you will continue to be the awesome people you already are. For that, I thank you. 

Some of you will be all like...

While others of you will all be like "Dreams do come true!" 


(I would like to mention at this time I won't be giving an exact "due date" or gender of wee Brooke Marie nor do I wish to give details beyond what I already have. I do welcome consciously thought out questions and curiosities about pregnancy in general but as far as intricacies into my personal life I do ask you to be respectful. While this is an extremely happy time in my life and I have chosen to share with all of you this joy, that is exactly that. My choice. To share what it is I choose and choose not to. I wish I didn't have to write that. Yuck! However, I know the rabbit hole some of you like to go down and we won't be bounding down there! *bounds up up and away*)

*Doing exactly what I should be doing...right? RIGHT!?*

So now you have it. The mystery has been solved of the growing boobsies. *bounce bounce* They are quite fun. >;) 



As far as custom content goes. I will still be producing content along similar lines although dun dun dun with my tummy tum tum. (A Christmas song is floating into my head now..."Ohhhhh...ta rum pa pum..." Little Drummer Boy! That'll be stuck in your head all day...well if it so happen to be in mine it shall be in yours too! Childish I know...I am just practicing!) I do not know for how long I will be accepting content so if you are interested in this new found discovery I suggest you to inquire sooner rather than later (this won't last forever! Whew, right? ;) Fetish content is very welcome as more "vanilla" content or toys/etc. might not be. That will just depend. I will be much more strict on what I am producing in that arena and I am not sure how much longer it will be offered. That probably does not seem super clear but I will try to be more clear on custom content tab (will be updated by this evening). While I also encourage you to send me your ideas and we can always go from there. Let's try to make some bullet points....more so for me perhaps...ha-ha!

  • No private video options will be offered (and have not been offered since 2013). Unless you're paying a hefty sum. I spend so much time doing custom content that it inhibits me from making videos for the "general public". No videos that were created in past years of "privacy" will be posted. Any videos from 2013 fall underneath the current blog posting and have a possibility of being posted. Not all, but some. It is at my discretion, I am the sole owner of my content. 

  • If you are looking for pregnancy "vanilla" videos that are more explicit in nature pricing will no longer be $10/minute but $12/minute during this time (they will return to $10/min next summer upon my return if I still offer customs). Fetish videos will stay at $10/minute. 

  • I am still NOT live camming. Read here. Nor do I offer Skype. Unless you make it extremely worth my while, which I am not even sure what that looks like. Go ahead, take a guess. >;) 




  • Niteflirt will be being set up to sell fetish videos and possibly vanilla BUT I do not think I will be venturing into phone currently as I am realizing I am just one person (currently two! >:D However he/she has not been helping much. Is it too early to ground them?) and can only keep up with so much. Even though there is a certain someone who looks a lot like me...too bad she can't fill in? What do you think...Vikki? VIKKI?! 



  • This is getting reaaalllly long so I just encourage you to ask any questions about the changes if you have any. Feel free to tweet me or for custom content inquire at brookemariecam@gmail.com. Let's rock out the next 3 1/2 months! Shall we? :*) 

    *BOOP BOOP BOOP*


    Lots to do! *Bounds off to continue preparing* 


      No comments:

      Post a Comment