Wednesday, November 12, 2014

By request-wee Brooke Marie's Wish-Prep List

By request! wee Brooke Marie's Wish-Prep List. I have already received so many sweet e-mails/DM's etc. congratulating and asking to be able to help/support in some way. I must say I am f-l-o-o-r-e-d by ALL of it. I could not have imagined all of the love from each and every one of you. I can't begin to explain how it makes me feel! I was so nervous to share and now I don't even know why. Thank you all so much for that!!! Many of you know what an exciting yet overwhelming time becoming a parent can be, and I won't even try to throw glitter at that statement because it's certainly the truth! I have been keeping my own list for awhile now and have decided enough of you have asked for it within a day that I would copy it all over and share it publicly. As always, never expected but always brings a smile to my face (and especially at this time a wee weight off me shoulders mate'y.) But, you already know all that from my current wishlist tab, don't you! Any questions, as always please let me know. I will leave this wishlist up for at least a couple of months. With utmost gratitude. 

Love, 
Momma2B (Brooke Marie) 


No comments:

Post a Comment