Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Oregon Trail! Let's Make a Trade!

Update 12/3/2014. The game is over...your meat has spoiled! Dun dun dunnnnnn. BUT I have been asked if I will allow other forms of payment. E-mail me & let's chat about that! Brookemariecam@gmail.com 

Who didn't play that game??? Well you're going to want to start now...don't let that meat spoil. =D Ha-ha-ha gross. Well what I can assure you won't be gross but perhaps gross in total amount could be the photos in your inbox! I hardly ever offer photos, however I think it might be fun to change that up while I am away traveling for most of December. I will offer two different "deals" but only 2 or 4 of them. So here goes! For either two weeks at $200 or 1 week at $100 you will receive DAILY photos (webcam/phone) to your e-mail/twitter(DM). Payment must be in the form of a gift card from West Elm. Found here! These will start on December 1st. Contact me at brookemariecam@gmail.com to request to be "In on the Deal!" I look forward to hearing from you soon! :*) 







No comments:

Post a Comment