Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Thank you Ronnie!!!

Ronnie bo-bonnie-so-sanie. THANK YOU!!! So much for Ryner's trunk blanket/cover and the gate (it's going to be very useful for making sure he doesn't get overly excited at the crying noises I have no doubt I'll be hearing. I mean...no...not from wee Brooke Marie! Never!) It's all installed and he actually does not seem to mind it...whew. One hurdle down and one more thing "prepped." I sort of feel like I am on the set of "Doomsday Preppers" as of late. Ha-ha! But, that's a different story! You are always putting a smile on my face and going out of your way to do so within your crazy busy schedule. Thank you, I really do appreciate it more than you might ever know! Miss you bunches! (lots more photos in your inbox!)




No comments:

Post a Comment