Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thank you Ryan!

You are SUPER sneaky!!! Picked up so many goodies at the P.O. it seemed Christmas came early! I am going to save Ryner's goodies for actual Christmas as I will be leaving most of December. However, I am laughing already at the chipmunk because he chases them so wildly in the yard. I am going to attach some fishing line and creep it around the corner ha-ha-ha-ha. Hopefully that plays out as it does in my mind. The spice racks are actually going to go in wee Brooke Marie's room as bookshelves, so naturally that gets me pretty giddy! This shirt is quite sexy if I do say so myself, has this "after-morning-stole-your-shirt type of look" look. The birds also owe you a huge thanks! Winter came very early here this year and they have been lovvingggg the new food. Its perfect! What great timing. :*) Many more photos in your inbox. Thank you so much for making my day, week, month, year! Hope to hear from you soon! 





No comments:

Post a Comment