Thursday, January 8, 2015

A month!?

It's been a month since I have blogged! I'd say spank me if it had to do with sloth, but that couldn't be further from the truth. Still riding my beautiful mindf*ck of a roller coaster over here. Ha-ha-ha! I am never usually sentimental or wowed much by the turning of a new year, I'm more with the crowd that it can be any day to create a better and more balanced you *ques music to begin motivational talk*. While I enjoy reflecting on the years past and think it can be an important ritual. This year was different. I found myself on New Years Eve trying to pull it together so I could keep on my fancy dress and heels and go out to a dinner I know won't happen again for a very long time (let's be honest, that may have been *OK, it was* the first time I wore heels out all year so I'm none to sad about it either). I guess it just sort of hit me. Spending more than half of 2014 pregnant it was always the phrase "Next year!" Well...next year always feels light years away until it's a mere few hours from realizing next year is about to be next year, this phrase you have been saying for so long now and have been quite comfortable with suddenly hits you and you realize...I'm about to be a parent. I'm about to give birth. Is everything ready? Am I ready? Are we ready? Did I get all my questions answered? Can I crawl back into bed and cancel my hoity-toity dinner reservations and ponder this just a little bit longer...just.a.little.bit.longer. 

No. I could not. (Well, OK I could have) BUT truth is. I am ready. We are ready. There couldn't be a better time. While this journey has been completely new each & every day, I wouldn't change it for the world. I've learned so much. I've learned what it is to let go and lean on others. I've learned I can't do everything and most certainly cannot prepare for every.single. "what if?" I think it's suppose to be that way, really. As many of us know or will come to know...being a parent is much the same way. This time just begins preparing you for a lifetime and; of course you'll worry! My goodness, I'll be quite concerned (perhaps overly) with wee Brooke Marie's well being. (I'll blame that on being a first time Mom, second time around I know, I know, you just let them eat the dirt.) However, I also know that somehow no matter what, it's going to work out.  It's going to come together. It's going to be and has already been. Life changing. So I'll be a first time Mom and I'll let wee Brooke Marie eat dirt. As long as it's washed. Once. No thrice. Times. Ok. I'm undecided. So I blotted my watery eyes full of wonder, excitement, and hesitancy and I went to that overpriced dinner in my dark purple lace dress and black tall heels. For the first time in precisely 364 days and possibly for another 365. :*) 

Ok, onto the twitter Q & A


Q. 

A. The pregnancy is going very well, thanks for asking. I realized I have not talked much about this! I did spend the first trimester and into the second sick (unbeknownst to most of you!) I powered through still meeting my goals online. I honestly don't know how I did it. I mean I was sick almost every day all day. Willpower I suppose? Into my third trimester now and I feel great most days. More tired than usual of course but again, I think it's mother nature's way of trying to prepare me for the soon to be very lack of sleep everyone warns you about. Other than that, myself and wee Brooke Marie are exceptionally healthy and no complications (currently). I sure hope it stays that way! I like to think I paid some dues earlier on but pregnancy has a mind of it's own sometimes. 


Lot's of movement, which is so fun. I was able to feel wee Brooke Marie early on (around 17 weeks) but now it's full blown salsa time. Cha-cha-cha. I do want to thank all of you for your support during this exciting & crazy time. There have been many instances I don't think you guys realize just how much of a support you really are. It's meant the world to me and wee Brooke Marie. We are eternally grateful! You know who you are...*beams about the room*

Q. 

A. You are my bestest fraaaaannddd. :*) <inserts turd emoticon>

Q. 

A. Oh boy, no. I do not. Should we report her??? Is it possible she is my long lost twin??? Separated at birth...oh the possibilities! >;) 

Q. 

A1. (sauce). Lol. Ummm. Wow. My all time favorite type of fetish to produce for my store. That is so hard! I really am the type of person that enjoys a lot of different things. If I had to say one I guess I will go with CEI, because out of the top 5 clips in my store currently 4 are CEI. I think that says something if I had to choose. I also really like: tease & denial, chastity, and cuckolding. Plus manyyyy more. Variety is the spice of life! 

A2. Concerning gifts. I think that can depend at any given moment what I have my eyes set on, what project I am doing, or hey...if I am incubating! Goodness see...one just never knows. I would say practical but then I have been trying to work on that. I tend to be someone that works a lot and forgets about spoiling myself. Good thing you're good at that. *wink* Secondly, gift card. Thirdly, sexy. I guess right now it's hard to know what size I am for "sexy!" One size fits all? Ha-ha. Although my feet have not changed...so that's good. I can still fit all the shoes...ALL THE SEXY SHOES!!! Surprise me! You can't go wrong off my wish-list (or wee Brooke Marie's. <-- which just a heads up will be removed probably within the next month or so!)

Q

A. So funny you ask that. I actually in all honestly don't have an extreme liking to giraffes ha-ha. I DO however have an extreme liking to over-sized stuffed animals. =X The one in wee Brooke Marie's room looks so quirky I love it. From my reading it is said that babies recognize the spots very well comparatively to other colors, patterns, etc. It's one of the first things they can differentiate
and it becomes one of their favorite things to play with. So that's the mysterious reason for Miss Sophie on wee Brooke Marie's wishlist. I should make a note on there though, I was reading lots of the reviews and people are getting fakes. It's suggested to find a reputable store and purchase there? I dunno, do you think this house has room for TWO giraffes!? I'm going to take a gander at who would win that fight but then again maybe Miss Sophie is scrappier than we think! 

Well that's all for today because I am not sure how much more you could handle. Ok. Maybe the real reason is I am just going to go create some hot customs and titillating content for my vanilla and fetish stores instead. Ok. It is. (OH! Before I forget I do want to mention my twin, Vikki and I's fetish store IS still open we just are on hiatus for creating content due to our overflowing schedules. We WILL be back, just not sure when. Thanks for understanding!) ALSO just a heads up there are 7.5 weeks (who's counting?!) before I am on leave for four months at least. Estimated return July of this year. This year. There's that phrase again. I am taking some time before wee Brooke Marie's arrival (hopefully ha-ha!) and then some time afterwards. I have been creating content for now and for four months starting in March. Yes, yes I have PLUS customs. So, needless to say this Momma-to-be is very ready for her break. A break of sorts, right? Away from one job to begin a lifetime of another sort of one (a beautiful one at that!) and then to somehow find balance for both. Wow to 2015! Hold on tight, Bessie. Here we go. (Bessie, did we just ride a cow? Looks like I need to talk to Miss V more...) Whew! We're not there yet though so please keep in mind if you would like a custom I am going to probably cut that off in 5.5 weeks to allow for enough time. You can find that information here! 

Love you all! Thank you for making my time here so amazing. I look forward to all that is to come. Happy "this year!" :*) 

xo
Brooke Marie + 1


No comments:

Post a Comment