Friday, February 20, 2015

FLASH SALE!



FLASH SALE till end of February 2015. ONLY!!! Buy any 1 video from my vanilla clip STORE and get one FREE! Yup, you read that right. Starting now at 12:00 pm est February 20th. (Friday-Saturday). 

OMG, How can I do THISSS!? 

Choose 2 videos (or 4, 6, etc.) and purchase the higher priced video and receive the lower priced video FREE. 

1) Type in offercode "ANALBEADS" into the subject header of your e-mail HAHAHAHA I am kidding...ok. Here goes. 

2) You can purchase with tokens and tip the amount of the higher priced video on MyFreeCams. Not all videos have a token amount at the end of each please contact me for the tip amount. 

3) You can purchase the higher priced video on clips and forward me your e-mail purchase to brookemariecam@gmail.com and request the second FREE video direct from me. 

4) You can "tribute" on clips for the higher priced video and e-mail me your tribute e-mail at brookemariecam@gmail.com and request the second FREE video direct from me. 

5) You can send an Amazon gift card for the higher priced video to brookemariecam@gmail.com and request your two (four, six, etc!) videos direct from me. 

Whichever is easier for you. >:) Questions?* Please e-mail me! 

Thank you and I look forward to pleasing you. Can we hit that goal before March 1st!?

Lots of love & thanks, 
Very soon-2-b Momma Brooke Marie

*Sorry but this does not apply to previously purchased clips! Begins 12pm est. on 2/20/2015. Le NOW! 

No comments:

Post a Comment