Saturday, February 28, 2015

Officially, Officially!

So I just finished uploading the last seven videos to my clips stores. That means I am officially, officially off the clock my friends! I wanted to take a moment to thank all of you so incredibly much for your support throughout this time and I much look forward to enjoying some time away to meet and get to know my wee Brooke Marie! I also look forward to returning around July of this year. In the meantime I will not be making custom content, appearing on cam, or creating clips. This does not mean my clip stores will go vacant. I have been working twice *stretches like kitteh and takes a nap* as much for months and months now to ensure that even though I am away for four months all my stores (vanilla & fetish) will update as usual (minus the twin store, which will only have a few updates between now and then). I have been asked how can I support you while you are away? My clips stores are the perfect way to do so. I've jam packed them full of some really hot content and nothing pleases me more than seeing you enjoy it! Other than that, I will still be around my twitter, here on my blog sometimes, and check in on e-mails once in awhile. If you have any other questions please let me know! Missing you guys & gals already. Time for a drink...

Just kidding. But soon. Very soon! MILF status awaits. >:D 

Immense gratitude and love to you all, 
Momma-to-be Brooke Marie 


No comments:

Post a Comment