Saturday, February 7, 2015

Thank you Ryan!!!

Awwww, Ryan!!! Was such a nice surprise when I picked up the octopus mat at the P.O. Box then there were two more goodie boxes!!! One for me and one for wee Brooke Marie!!! That was so fun to discover. How very thoughtful of you. I really want to take a photo of me on the octopus mat having some "tummy time" but well it's a little occupied at the moment (my tummy, not the octopus mat) but ha-ha when it's time for it to come out I am going to have to snap some photos on it. I know, I know-it's not for me, it's for wee Brooke Marie! Sharing should be taught early though, right? I am not sure why the octopus mat speaks to me so much but I basically adore it. Hopefully I'll feel the same about wee Brooke Marie...Omg kidding. That's already borderline obsession! Thank you for the two books (I've been wanting to read The China Study for so long!), the lip balm, & yoga grip socks. The pacifiers, sippigrip, sunscreen, insect repellent, and the two most adorable yoga books for babies/toddlers for wee Brooke Marie. You certainly know how to surprise me and put a smile on my face. Thank you Ryan, you made my day. OHHHH and Ryner's day too...he has not let that ball out of his sight!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment