Monday, June 15, 2015

READY?!

Just a short note to say I will start accepting dialogues for custom videos! I will be returning July 1st. Please do contact me ASAP to get your custom as soon as possible as I already have a long list going and I don't want to keep you waiting any longer then you have to...or do I? *wink* Currently turn around time is still 1 day (starting July 1st) to two weeks. It could go longer depending on this growing (<--thinking dirty thoughts =X) list. I am so looking forward to getting back to work. Bitter sweet really, as I have so enjoyed my time with wee Brooke Marie, but sharing is caring right? 

You can find all the information you need on custom content HERE! 


To answer some questions I have received before...Yes, I am lactating. Yes, I can make lactating videos. If you are REALLY lost on that comment, then read HERE

That's all for today. No funny blog post. Hopefully those will return on a more regular basis soon. It's too bloody hot to be funny right now. My A/C is getting replaced Thursday/Friday but it has been 3 weeks without and I am about to murder a hippo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment