Monday, July 27, 2015

Just a few updataroonis!

Hey loves!

Just a couple of updates. I will also be removing my wishlist for the time being. Here is a post: http://missvikkilynn.com/2015/07/removal-of-wishlist/ my twin, Vikki made about why. I could add to that but I think she said it quite well! 

I (we!) will also be going on vacation the end of August for 8 days. So that means I will not be able to create custom content during that time. I will have videos queued in all of my stores while I am gone. That being said, please be sure to send in your requests so I can meet them before I head out in a few weeks. I know how hard it is already for you guys to wait. 

That's all for now! I'm busy uploading to my stores. *snicker* Enjoy this screenshot! (This is a snapshot from a video that will be released end of August, but someone got it early for being sooooo outstanding. Wonder who that was? *wink*) 

No comments:

Post a Comment