Saturday, July 11, 2015

WHY

Charter...Yes. Why. Why does it matter?! So I was calling to get some quotes for fencing in the back yard because Mr. Ryner is sort of terrorizing any one that walks by our front yard. Barking like a loon! Even though he has an invisible fence. Well...well...we are already off topic. (This could be bad news for the both of us if we are trying to keep up!) 

Anyhow! Whew. I ACCIDENTALLY answered their damn telemarketer phone call (thought it was the fence people calling me back!. I was going to be rude and just hang up and then my empathy side kicked in and though this must be a hard job I will hear her out.


Charter: "Would you like cable?"

Me: "No."
Charter: "Why?"
Me: "I don't watch TV."
Charter: "You don't have any TV's in the house?" 
Me: "No, we do. We just don't have cable." 
Charter: "Why?" 
Me: "We don't have time to watch it." 
Charter: "Do you ever watch anything?"
Me: "Yes."
Charter: "What do you watch."
Me: *getting annoyed* "Netflix. HBO." 
Charter: "What do you watch on Netflix?"

OK SISTER HOLD UP. What do I watch on Netflix?? Why is that any of your business? ALSO if you really want to know go ask the government they are super good at tracking. You've crossed the line munchkin. DON'T ASK ME WHAT I WATCH ON NETFLIX. Ha-ha-ha. Doesn't that just seem really intrusive? "I watch a ton of POORRNNNN mixed in with a little old school Barney, what do you watch?" Lord. *empathy card OFF* 


Me: Hangs up. 


*shrugs*. I tried? 


In other news. I have had such an amazing couple weeks back!!! You guys surely know how to keep me busy. I have been creating custom content non stop and loving it! Just so you guys can get an idea of what to expect concerning my "presence" online. I typically work on Tuesday and Friday's as that's when my nanny is here. I keep getting sweet messages like this --> 



Of which I feel really terrible about because I REALLY do want to log onto live cam but it just has not fit into the schedule just yet. I only have two days a week to create content (I do have the chance to answer e-mails, etc other days) right now until Wee Brooke gets older and needs less of Momma. (Ha! Who are we kidding. I am always number 1! *swoons*) I have not even been able to make new content it's ALL been customs. That's soooo not a complaint. I LOVE IT! (I will keep trying to get online, promise! Watch my twitter in case I happen to find the time!) I love hearing from you guys. I love learning about you and your different fetishes. It's awesome and extremely entertaining. You guys seem to think so TOO! 




I wish I could share the story behind "Square Lips Fetish" maybe I should ask him. It's such a gem. OK! Stop thinking about getting your own custom and go read about it! Go! Go! Go! 

Ok, time to get back to "actual life..."




Contrary to popular belief I do not run around like this all day...


....or do I? *wink* 

Hope everyone had a relaxing 4th of July. Motherhood has been the most amazing challenge of my life. It's so incredibly life changing and I can't imagine not having the experience. I am so in love with weeBrookeMarie and I can't thank all of you enough EVER for your continued support. I tell weeBrookeMarie about it all the time!!! I am so lucky. Each and every one of you. Thank you for being in my life! You ALL matter and make a difference. We love YOU! 


xo, 

Brooke (whew! Nap-time was a success! A full blog and some naughty videos uploaded. Enjoy! You're still wondering about the  square lips aren't you? *giggle*) 



UMPF! Love this custom video being released next week! Just had to share the GIF early! hehe! 


Ok! Momma OUT! 




No comments:

Post a Comment