Monday, September 21, 2015

Update

Just a little update to follow up on this original post HERE. After today I will be officially on another "break." I intend on coming back sometime the beginning of next year. 

My clip stores have 4-5 more updates in them for the next 4-5 weeks. Down to once a week on Thursdays in FETISH and staying the same at once a week on Fridays in VANILLA. Our TWIN store will be seeing some updates as well! Then there will not be any more "new" updates for a bit. Last ones will be around mid/late October.  

I will be removing twitter & my e-mail from my phone and I hope to check in once a week when I log into my computer. Sounds so archaic I know! There is a vacation set up on my work e-mail already and some of you may have already received that automated response. 

When I do return, I expect to perhaps do something like 3 months on and 3 months off. So within those three months I will accept CUSTOM VIDEOS and update and queue my store(s) for while I am gone OR it's possible I only accept a limited amount of custom requests and work on those each week. Those are just a couple of thoughts I have been thinking about as I try and find balance in this new world of mine. 

I have had some offers at $500 to create videos anyways while I am away. Yes, I will accept those and only those. How can I resist that...I put it away for weeBrookeMarie. So yes, if you are in that realm of offering such then contact me and I'll respond as soon as I can. Other than that my time will be solely focused on WBM. Because it's what every baby and new Mom truly deserves. Thank you all so much for your support during this time. I am forever grateful! 

Much love, 
Brooke Marie & wee Brooke Marie 

No comments:

Post a Comment