Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Thank you Chris!

BIG HUGE AMAZING WONDERFUL FOREVER GRATEFUL Thank YOU to Chris for the Nespresso machine. Holy cow!!!! It certainly has been the gift that keeps on giving. Just about every morning or afternoon. Ha-ha. Diamonds...are not a girls best friends guys. BUT Nespresso machines ARE! It seriously was such an awfully sweet gesture. I can't even begin to say thank you enough. Chris...THANK YOU!!! I can't thank you enough!!! 
(Many more photos in your DM inbox on Twitter!) 





(and no, I do not have a wishlist. Chris asked me for some ideas and I gave him some to surprise me with. I'd say he's pretty good at it, wouldn't you? ;) 

2 comments:

  1. Your smile. Oh God your smile. It's... delicate art. It's a smile carved with love. I run out of words to describe it. Just... art.

    ReplyDelete