Wednesday, June 22, 2016

1 WEEK ONLY! BOGO SALE!

Hey all! I am doing a BOGO sale for this week only. It's a sale I might do twice a year, so don't miss out! I will not offer rain checks! What's it stand for? BUY ONE GET ONE FREE! 

So here is how it works, on either of my clip stores choose one video and get one FREE! Now, you have to contact me for this and pay by way of a gift card or cash. Do not purchase the clips from the clip site direct and then contact me for the free one, I cannot honor this as too much of a % is taken from the transaction. The video that is FREE must be of same or lesser value. i.e. You cannot purchase a $20 video and get a $60 for free, it only works the other way around. BUT you can purchase a $60 video and get a $60 free. If you have any questions just e-mail me at brookemariecam@gmail.com or tweet me @brookemariecam. 


How do you receive your content? I will send it direct to you (after payment) through filemail.com or wetransfer.com! 

How do you pay? Right now I am accepting Honest.com or Amazon.com gift card OR if you are a part of Costco a Costco cash card. Maybe an Etsy.com gift card too. Typical woman I can't make up my mind-I am sure I will when you e-mail me! Also cash through the mail to my PO Box. OR if you are a regular/I know you well: I have a PP option for you. 

So visit my Iwantclips or Clips4Sale store and get shopping! (This does not apply to the twin store.)

This offer runs until June 30 at 12am est. 



No comments:

Post a Comment