Monday, December 12, 2016

SOLD PANTY XMAS SALE BY POPULAR DEMAND

SOLD Because I have received so many e-mail requests. I have found some more panties for you-act quick though because you don't want to miss out! These exact wonderful WORN panties are for sale $65. Regular price $100. Comes with the rest of the webcam photos I took. 10 total. Priority shipping included. E-mail me at brookemariecam@gmail.com to get your hands and everything else on them. *wink* (Only 3 available. See blog for other post.) 






2 comments:

  1. I'll never get tired of telling you how beautiful your smile is. Because, some people look silly when they smile. Like me, I look like an idiot (my mother agrees). But you... you look so beautiful, so sweet, so charming, so happy. Haha, you are a dream.

    ReplyDelete